This Jobs Board is an initiative of the STC India chapter. It is a platform for the Indian technical communicators looking to advance their careers and for the employers looking to hire new employees/contractors/freelancers.
It was launched on 1-July-2010, before the STC India Career Day and Regional Conference scheduled on 17-July-2010 in Bangalore.
The Jobs Board is designed to get your things done quickly and without any hassles - be it finding jobs, applying for a job, or posting a new job ad. The key features are:
- No registration required - either by the employers (to post a new job ad) or the job applicants (to apply for a job).
- Find jobs by roles, companies, or cities.
- Post or find jobs by full-time, part-time (contract), or freelance.
- Get updates in your RSS reader - subscribe to RSS feeds of all jobs or only those that matter to you.
- For bloggers and website owners, you can use the widgets to display the latest jobs on your blogs or sites.
You can find previous job ads on the STC India portal at http://www.stc-india.org/articles/jobs/.
- STC India assumes no responsibility, ownership, and validity of the job ads or the job applicants posted on or through this portal.
- STC India reserves the right to moderate all content posted on this portal.
- The names, URLs, and the email IDs published on the portal will not be disclosed to anyone and will not be used for any other purposes.
As always, please send your feedback and queries.